Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which new burst disk do I need?

^RaZ

Oct 4, 2004
Portsmouth - UK
Visit site
I have a evil air 5000psi 1.5ltr bottle

Unfortunately the burst disk has gone, this occured when the bottle was at about 2500psi. It was sitting on a shelf not in direct sunlight.

There are two burst disks the one that has gone has 1800 psi stamped on the side and is directly oposite the fill nipple, there is another burst disk directly opposite the preasure read out reads 7500psi on the side this has not blown.

I'm not sure what I need to replace the 1800psi disk with as I have read on planet that some disks are for specific regs??

I guess I need a 1800psi burst disk some one please confirm so that I don't blow myself and others up!!!

Plus the fill nipple was leaking air, until my last training day when it stopped leaking. Just wondered what steps I should take to stop leaking out the fill nipple? I've been told it may be dirt??

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
Not to sure on the burst disk thing, probably best to contact the manufacturers mate.

As for the fill nipple get yourself one of those little alloy covers, dirt and HPA dont mix well and its very easy to get paint/dirt in the nipple as you probably know.

I got mine from Warped Sports and it seems to do a good job of keeping dirt out.

vantrepes

The voices say I'm normal
Jul 28, 2001
Ontario, NY
moodypaintball.site88.net
The 7500 psi disk is for the tank pressure, while the 1800 psi disk is for the post regulated chamber.
If you blew the 1800 psi disk, it indicates a problem with the reg seat. Get the reg serviced and fixed before you start replacing the disks or you may end up needing a bunch of them as they blow one after another.
The disk blowing is a symptom of a problem, not the problem it's self.

Michael Merola

bust 3 hoppers in 1 day!
Aug 17, 2004
Milton Keynes / Birmingham
Originally posted by vantrepes
The 7500 psi disk is for the tank pressure, while the 1800 psi disk is for the post regulated chamber.
If you blew the 1800 psi disk, it indicates a problem with the reg seat. Get the reg serviced and fixed before you start replacing the disks or you may end up needing a bunch of them as they blow one after another.
The disk blowing is a symptom of a problem, not the problem it's self.
Probally best advice ive seen in a while, n1 :)