Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which one here?

konastab01

Nov 22, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Looking at getting back into it.
I have a egg and a bottle from when I last had a marker so thats it sorted.
I had a ego 4 think.Was nice at the time.Light and was pretty fast too.
Looking at another ego 06/07 or a sl depending what comes along.
Or a shocker/dm or even a ion if they are good with upgrades???
Im not to hot so some advice on what hot and not would be good.Max budget I think will be £400.........
Cheers
stephen

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Although I am extremely biased towards the shocker, they are extremely under-rated, I mainly have a thing against ego's because of the little crappy stupid microline tubing inside. All credit to planet they do a great job of redesigning the ego and maintaining an excellent level of customer service, but why the hell can't they get rid of the stupid usless, non-needed (you may be noticing that I really don't like microline tubing here.....) microline tubing.

A shocker SFT can be picked up for around the £100 mark now which is silly money for what they are. The NXT model are down at £250+ on here, but if you are comfortable with the ego platform go for the ego if you fancy a spooler go for the shocker, or naff them both off and look at the Dangerous power range, they are freaking excellent for the cash, the Threshold from what I have gathered and been told is one of the most efficient guns on the market (2k shots from a 68/45, please not this was an out of the box test by one man) DP claim 17/1800 shots from a 68/45 which is exrodiary for a spooler out of the box, and at £350ish new, definately worth considering!

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
get a new bottle or pm8 sexy looking guns and not to bad shooters i shouldnt imagine