Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which one of 06 markers would you get and why?

badazz

Dec 22, 2003
Visit site
Intimidator, DM6, Proto M6, EGO, Cyborg, Angel the list goes on...
What would be your choice and why. Also comments/reviews from players that have already bought/tested 06 markers would be greatly appereciated.

Personally I´m going for Proto or Intimidator, but have not decided yet.

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Further to previous post, 06 Speed is the best yet, prefer it to my G7 can't comment on the Fly as haven't shot one.

Trigger is a dream and really easy to get sustained high rates of fire. The breach knob is nicer, in my opinion to the G7 , although better than previous Angels, the long arm thing was a bit odd.

Some nice Hybrid/Bunker King grips and away you go.

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
If you want something thats gonna be worth more than £50 in 2 weeks time buy a DM ;)

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Asked in the other thread but will ask here also. Anyone shot a DM6 yet? Much to different to a DM5? Anyless o-rings on the bolt? Any better efficiency?

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Originally posted by Fly
If you want something thats gonna be worth more than £50 in 2 weeks time buy a DM ;)
You wait, Skeets unorthadox sex life will leave a shortage in the world rubber market, spare o'rings will become unavailable and then watch the value of your marker plummet.

Mwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaahhahahahahahahahahahahah!

Point 1. I know o rings are made of polywatchamacallit.

Point 2. Whats wrong with Angels, they are well made and British. If Nexus started using them people would be fighting in the street to buy them.