Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which one?

baruchpb

Apr 6, 2003
Visit site
which gun do you guys think is better? the new nexus directors cut or the worr karnivor? i'm having trouble deciding which one.. which would you pick.. and WHY?

Skeet

Platinum Member
Well...one of them is a variation of the standard marker, from the manufacturers....the other is the highest evolution (not the Belsales one, silly boy!) of custom cocker ever made in the history of things being made with whizzy back blocks...so, more to the point, Which one would you rather own?

baruchpb

Apr 6, 2003
Visit site
i love eclipse but the features on the karnivor are also tempting me.. thats whats making it so hard for me to decide :p thats why im getting opinions here :p

on the karnivor.. the new internal porting on the solenoid housing is what catches my eye the most :p

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by baruchpb
i love eclipse but the features on the karnivor are also tempting me.. thats whats making it so hard for me to decide :p thats why im getting opinions here :p

on the karnivor.. the new internal porting on the solenoid housing is what catches my eye the most :p
Well...thing is...its really just a standard ish marker as far as i know, with some sort of internal cocking....if you wanted that solenoid cover, just order one from WGP or Planet might be able to get you one...Planet cockers rule mate...no question.

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
NeXus Directors Cut, has all de good things init (if you want a tech term Skeetmaster can give you one) and is so fast, plus de whole look of de thing is Sweet.:D