Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which one?

HAHA420

Aug 14, 2001
Visit site
ok i have been playing for quite sometime and have a shutter now i want to step it up to a better marker i was thinking either (1) an impulse(regular) with a vert reg and a single insert freakbarrel
or (2) a 2001 sto
i have shot both and like both triggers on each (even though the impulse is sloppy) i like the sto because of how accurate it is but am worried about maintnance and its ROF i like the impulse because its ROF and its low pressure i was hoping that you guys could help me out in what you think would be a better marker

def-dad

Jul 26, 2001
Delaware, Ohio USA
Visit site
I personally don't think you could go wrong with either one. I've got a near stock Imp and a mad up-graded cocker(was stock when I bought it). Both are excellent markers, it's just which you like best. While I bought the Imp first I use the cocker all the time. Both rec and tourney. There's just something about shooting a cocker you can't get with anyother marker. That's the best I can explain. No scientific reason it's just a joy to shoot. Just my 2cents.

P-Ball4Life

Aug 24, 2001
Visit site
I owned a Cocker, may it rest in peace. Now My team, Destructive Tendency, and I all shoot Impulses. I was the last member to purchase an Impulse, because I was constantly tweaking my cocker untill an unfortunate accident ceased its existence. There is hope though, I will bring my cocker back. My Impulse has given me nothing but problem free play. I can't remember my last barrel break, and I have never chopped a single ball with the help uf my 12v. If you like to tinker with guns stay away from the autococker. I bought it stock and it performed great! That is untill I thought I was some tech genius that could single-handedly tweak one of the most complicated mechanical markers to date. MY Imuplse give decent range, accurate groupings and strings, and a sick rate of fire. With all the custom shops releasing new parts and custom mods the Impulse is bound for long-term success. Roughneck paintball, Imperial, and Eclipse are just a few of the shops that are releasing custom mods and parts. An Eclipse Impulse, Deamonic Impulse, and smart parts originall Impulse all can provide you with a low price electro that can compete with high end electros.

:D Impulse :D