Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which pair of goggles is better?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
without a doubt flex-7s i got a pair when they first come out and have just changed to the new proflex, bloody smart they are.....

have heard that the dye gogs mist up a bit easy and are a bitch if you have a big head!

TyroneD.Ni

Jul 15, 2002
N.Ireland
Visit site
Even though we r sponsored by dye everyone prefers the invision and they dont fog up!. The neck protection isnt great but u get a small profile and klass looking mask if you want more protection you can buy the larger side pannels.
There a bit more exspensive but with care will last you for a long time!.

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
I prefer the flex 7 myself. Most comfortable, highest vision area, least fog mask I've ever used, it's an A+ choice. But, the best thing for you to do would be to try on a pair of both and see which one you like better, no two people are alike, so my preference might be totally different than yours.

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
the best way to decide which you prefer is too try them out, give a proteus a try aswell, I like mine :)

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Revoss
the best way to decide which you prefer is too try them out, give a proteus a try aswell, I like mine :)
yep proteus all the way,they have only tried to steam up twice in 2 years(and failed) never needed the fan:) .
keep the strap high up on your head,pushes the mask down&close,letting hot air out quicker;)

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
i would recommend the Flex-7's i have tried quite a few masks and they won over many goggle systems wel over their price.

they never steam...ever, they are THE most comfy goggles and they occasinaly produce bounces.

but, try them both. if you go into planet i think they will let you try both o them on at least.

L J

big big titties
ive got flex 7's and love them
ive tried the invisions and didnt like them as i didnt feel they gave enough ear protection..and if u like to breath oxygen in then these goggles dont really let you do that.
flex 7's are lovely and space ful, and even though they may be bigger i am yet to be hit in the goggles by a paintball:eek: