Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which pants?

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
yes its me again, need some more help with some gear.

and yes it is advisable to go to a shop and see which feels better for me but unfortunatly im unable to get to a shop that stocks they particular pants im thinking of getting, so opinions much appreciated!:)

okay the choises are
the new dye c5
planet eclipse distortion
the evil pants

im particularly interested in padding for the knee area and the bolluk area!!!
and also being able to kneel and curl up into alittle ball without feeling restricted by the pants.
oh any very important- STYLE:cool:

any suggestions welcome. thanks all again guys, your the best:D :cool: ;) :rolleyes: :p

Pureball

NSPL Ref
Oct 10, 2004
Devon, UK
Visit site
distortion are OKAY...plus their from eclipse which is always a bonus :p

evil are also okay but i personally dont like them.

but you cant go wrong with the c5...good knee protection, plus they just LOOK great.

at the end of the day, as always, it depends on what you really want and more importantly what youre willing to pay.

think the c5 are the most expensive though

bmw

Feb 17, 2005
northumberland
Visit site
in your post. you haven`t mentioned your style of jersey....is it a custom one or brand one?
personally i wear eclipse distortion pants due to our team wearing there jerseys, i find the pants great, padded knees and hips, excellent style

ali t

gobo's goin' down...
pant choice

i have to agree with bmw...
distortion pants are pretty darn good, especially the hip protection. Slide shorts&knee pads combined with these funkster kegs and you can be hittin' the dirrt full pelt no worries...:D
Personally i prefer the c4's to c5's, but thats just me.......

laters:)

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
I wear distortions too they are a quality bit of kit. Very comfortable and as ppl above have said the padding is in all the places it counts. And another bonus for 110 quid planet are doing a DEAL on distortion gear. joursey, pants and gloves all for 110. Thats about a saving of 60 odd quid.

Ryder.

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
yup saw their deal, europe only:D

okay, going off the topic abit here. pgi issue 196 (money drain) page 44 the dude with a bounty hunter sticker on his halo. just woundering what googles hes wearing? they luk totally kool!are they dye?

okay back to the topic, im alittle confused do the distortion ones have built in padding on the knee area?
what is the padding like around the bollux area if it has any?

another point, the dye c5 has panels around the knee so when you bend the panels band to revealing a sort of inner pant so you dont feel restricted.do the distortion ones come with this feature?

thanks again guys.

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
Distortions come with some sort of new design. Their is no restriction from the padding at the knees.

The uk is a part of europe. Its just saying that anyone who orders it from europe outside the uk, it will be sent from the Uk (not the europe center) to their destination. are you from across the pond?

ryder.