Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which QEV is best?

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
to be honest the difference in performance will be minimal ( between the qev's), the overall performance boost with a qev is large. but il say virtue because thats what ive got in mine, and it works, but i have no idea about the others.

Viper9201

Oct 4, 2006
Ok thanks. The reason I ask is because I have heard a few people say they've had problems with the SP ones. But I can see what you mean, should be similar in the end.

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
Don't touch the Sp one.To many have been known not to work to well,the other 2 you shouldn't have a problem with,its made by Clippard and they're one of the best.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
You might also want to reade one of the threads here about QEVs and aftermarket bolts (specifically the firebolt) as though you can drop the dwell and input pressure for added efficiency you may find that your ion then become harder on paint and less tolerant of certain brands.

It's a bit of a mix, better efficiency but you need to buy better quality paint.

Have you considered any of the 'lucky' stuff?

[BIO]Wingnut

London Tigers
Sep 17, 2006
Also the decreased closure time of the bolt also gives the paint less time to settle so breach breaks can occur, although you get increased rate of fire you can also get more out of your bottle so on a scenario no mid game refills!!!!!

Well thats how i understand it anyway, coz 15fps is the cap in almost all games.

Wingnut

:D

Viper9201

Oct 4, 2006
So, taking into account the increase in efficiency (not ROF as I have a stock board) but the decrease in reliabilty with paint, is it worth it?