Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which tank??

rjkoneill

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2010
Stoke on Trent
oh hey guys,

just looking at getting a new tank. i really dont know which one to go for.

at the moment i am a 'once a month' player although i would like to be able to play more often.

i play scenario at the moment but want to get into tournament wit a few of my work colleagues

at the moment i have a steelie tank and want to go for a fiber wrap

problem is i am not sure which tank would suit my needs best.

i am not after anything flash, and will probably pick the tank up from a trader at the big game.

at the moment i am of the opinion that a 68ci tank would be too big

i have a 48ci steel tank at the moment that i am upgrading from so a 48ci Pure Energy should be enough?

am i on the right lines or are there other tanks i should be looking at?

any advice is appreciated

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Any of the fibre bottles would be better than a steelie..Guerilla bottles are picking up huge support atm,LiPS are your boys for them.
Your budget will be the issue,a steelie can be got for £3o.oo s/h whereas a fibre would be
£6o.00+ s/h.
Decide on your budget then put a add in the "wanted" section if you want s/h,check the life/test left on them though,this is where the price is dependant.
Size will depend on what sort of games you play,tourney.woodsball,big games..
A 1.1L(48ci ?)suffices when I use my EGO @ tournes and walk-ons,it'll last for all the paint I carry...approx' 920 and now I've fitted a Guerilla Myth reg it's very snug....

rjkoneill

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2010
Stoke on Trent
i would be buying new really, i tend to play woodsball but would like to get into tournament

i think a 48ci would do

my current steelie is that size

out of interest, would it drop a lot off the weight of my marker? thats the real reason i am looking at them.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
i would be buying new really, i tend to play woodsball but would like to get into tournament

i think a 48ci would do

my current steelie is that size

out of interest, would it drop a lot off the weight of my marker? thats the real reason i am looking at them.
Yes..wait I'll go and weigh mine 1/2 full (2,ooopsi)......----->goes to the kitchen...:rolleyes: