Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which teams are playing the euro indoor?

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
does anybody know which pro teams are playing the euro indoor, ive heard theres 5 going?

anybody know which nov/am teams are playing?......

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
HEY STEVE
You boys must be gutted that you are in the same division as the Cows

Oh and we will be there as well but in a different division teehee.

Darm

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
matski

give us a call one of the nites this week. bout 7

andy

RED HOT

www.redhotpaintball.com
guess i'll just have to turn your shiny silver angel in to a nice shade of pink.:D

all ready told pete there will be no team orders. even if one of us needs points for a place it will still be a in yer face game.

funny how we travel all that way with all those teams and end up in the same division. might have a word with barry to see if we can swop around or at least play each other first so the other teams in the division know we are not fixing the game at all.

RED HOT

www.redhotpaintball.com
trouble is Alex is that the COWS are paying me MORE! i'm just a paintball tart going to the highest bidder!

just watch for tone, he's as bad as ian when it comes to shiny things. he'll be the one with a small crowd around him with everyone pointing at his new (next week) blue Angel IR3!

least it means we can all get in the mini-bus after the game and go back at the same time. then come back in the afternoon (if we have a morning draw that is) and watch some quality ball and have some beer.

we ma be in different divisions for sundays games, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
Dear Cows

Dear mister nice darling Tony from the cows
please please can I have a little go with your nice moo I mean new angel when you get it and what are doing with the old blue one?

Come on steve teach the Red Hot boys how to spell I know some may be students but thats not really an excuse is it.
I am sure that Red Hot will miss you steve you are their hero.
Oh and regarding this paying business thats where Tony's pants went at Campaign was it? teehee

Darm:D