Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which universities do paintballing?

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
Im in my AS year and so I have to decide which uni's i want to apply to and all that jazz.
Is there a list anywhere of uni's that have a paintballing union or club, or is there any that people can recomend? Because im only going to go somewhere where i can carry on playing.
Also for people who are at uni and play ball - how easy is it to play for teams outside of the uni?

sorry if theres a thread asking about this already cos i seem to remember one but couldnt find it.

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
teesside uni team are really starting to get serious i would say
they used to do woodsball but they came to one of our team supair training sessions and now they come each time we train and also play 3man on a evening with us, they are really taking off and are really good players aswel;)

great set, pleasure to train and play with:D

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
Im the Chairman of the University Teesside Student Union Paintball Club. We Train in Darlington with Northern Storm/Thunder, Enter Inter University tornements, and as of next week (ish) we will be doing indoor re-ball Training, Be Sponsored by Shogun Paintball (Plug), and entering masters at a low level, :p

Pm me is you have any questions

Train with northern 2 times a month, re-balling in door will be weekly, and play at point blanks weekly 3 man

(thanks for the plug Craig)

>>> UNI

www.tees.ac.uk

>>> Us

http://steele.me.uk/utsupaintball/ <<< Fixing the site this week its pretty old

>>> Some Photos of some of our guys training

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v474/severe87/UTSU Training/

we have 3 decent sites within 15 min drive, and about 5 in an hours drive, we are central uk, and we have good links with all the main shops and sites, hello to all our mates out the....

(steps down from podium)

PBNinja101

Platinum Member
May 21, 2006
Sweden
University of Brum do paintballing at NPF and do some tourneys as well. If your local, but i didnt check ur location before posting :)