Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which upgrades??

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
he right ...as good as spyders are as a first gun if you have got to the stage that you what more firepower there is little point throwing money at the spyder...far more economical to go for a higher end gun....a cocker etc which will perform a million times better straight out the box or look around for a 2nd hander

Big_Mac

Preserved for posterity
Aug 27, 2002
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Visit site
be sensible

for the level of competition you'll be playing with a mechanical spyder I would recommend not worrying about ROF too much. So, you can probably leave the e-loaders alone. New bolt? Nah.. just remove the venturi from your stock one. What would I suggest you purchase? 1 - new barrel, 2 - invest in the air system...CO2 can still benefit from a regulator (Palmer Stabilizer's are good) and you can move it if (and when) you move to HPA. Those two upgrades should have you shooting relatively consistently and accurately. Remember what level you're playing at. If you want to run with the big dogs you have to spend some $$. Better to spend it on a good tourney level marker than to try to upgrade a lower level marker to tourney level. No dis to Spyders... I own one.