Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which vision board have I got?

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
i think he means switch ;) as in the dial u adjust :)
Yeah by the sounds of it if you have tried the other options the the ribbon could be duff. Its under that black cover on the right hand side of the marker going from the tray to the breach.

I should think its a fairly cheap part from SP and one of the guys there would prob be happy to fit it for ya and confirm the problem.
Just a guess but under 20 notes i would say ??!!

Best bet is to give ross or dom a call and have a chat with them :)

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Ok, I removed the eye cover last night and fiddled with the ribbon, and it appears that the eye itself has come unsoldered from the ribbon, which means that if I wiggle it a bit, it works.

However, I don't have an allen key of the right size to undo it and re-solder it on properly (anybody know what size allen key I need for that? I already snapped a screwdriver, part of which is now embedded in my finger) so I used the now patent pending "piece of plastic wedge" to push the ribbon back down onto the pins. Seems to work for now (even with my multicolour Blaze), but for how long I don't know.

Good to know that it is just the eye though, and nothing too major down in the guts of the thing!

:D:D:D:D

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Plums give smartparts a ring mate - they'd love to assist you :)

Im sure the ribbons arent too much

01322 555968

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Good to see it was not the board and just the ribbon, because you can solve that with ease.

Always make sure though that your *Carefull!* when handling your board (like you would with pc boards) because they can snap and as you have found become ub soldered.

Anyways eye should be fine but make sure its @ 12 o'clock because that seems to work the best with a varied coloured paint