The Home Of European Paintball

White?

VagabondStarJXF

Khaaaaaaaaannn!!!
Oct 29, 2004
Ceti Alpha 5
Visit site
Part 1.
I've kinda had a thing for white things lately (don't ask!) and I was wondering if it's possible to anodise in white? I've got a project that'll need re-anodising when it's complete (if it's ever completed) and I've got a colour scheme that involves white as the primary colour. Can it be done?

Part 2.
I've got an Evil Detonator reg that would need to be re-anodised as part of the project. Does anyone know how to take the thing apart?

VagabondStarJXF

Khaaaaaaaaannn!!!
Oct 29, 2004
Ceti Alpha 5
Visit site
Not actually white but very close? Sounds good enough to me. Thanks all for the info.

The next part of the problem is getting my Detonator reg apart without damaging it so that I can have it anodised to match. I can undo the top part without any problems (it all unscrews easily) but the bottom bit with the rotatable inlet just doesn't have an obvious way of coming apart. If it can't then I'm gonna have to keep it gloss black which means any colour scheme I have is gonna have to include gloss black too... kinda defeats the purpose of changing the colour scheme when most of my stuff is black.

Can anyone help on this matter?

*edit* BTW I've emailed slothball too. Thanks again.

VagabondStarJXF

Khaaaaaaaaannn!!!
Oct 29, 2004
Ceti Alpha 5
Visit site
Thanks. Did that before and didn't find anything so I decided that this time I was going to follow every single link I could find and my computer crashed so many times because I opened too many tabs in too many windows! :p :D
I finally found out that I've got the version where it's loctite'd on and I'd need to do some serious work to remove it without damaging the brass threads.

Thanks again to everyone who's helped. :)