Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who Hates his 2003 Shocker?

Challenger

Sep 23, 2003
www.targets.de.vu
We have 13 of them and are well pleased,dont remove the grip frame if your not sure what your doing though!
The only aftermarket stuff that really makes sense is a Bolt kit and a clamping feed,LPR kit is just the icing on the cake.
Were using all the Evolve add ons,dont see any need to change the trigger,the standard one rips.
What Id like to see is a better on off switch and a brighter LED,apart from that,theyre small,fast,light and accurate and fairly simple to maintain.
FSDO dissapears with the right Dwell setting so no problems there either.
Like I said,were happy and will be ordering more of em for our rookie Team.;)

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Originally posted by ciaran.mooney
Well, I've only met one person with a 2003 Shocker and he wasnt best pleased with it.
dont suppose this person plays down NPF and has a blue shocker?
last time i went there was a guy there with one, and all he did was make a nice green soup with it. and this was after a third time back the the shop.
so what was wrong with that i dunno.
like ive said to some people, as soon as they iron out the problems, its gonna be a very good marker, but it still appears to have its fair few.

ally

No Limit Bridgend
Jan 2, 2002
Cardiff/ Epsom
www.gbjab.com
Some one on my team has one. He got it without the eye, before they sold them with the on. He got the eye fitted and still has problems chopping and some efficiency. So hes getting the eveolve bolt so that should help.

A few saterdays back saw Extacy (spelling)with there shockers. Dam they were running sweet and i didnt see them break a ball once. I think its more of just playing around with them until you get the best setup.

ally

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Mine doesn't chop, but then I've had it under the expert hand of Phil at Smart Parts for the best part of a day.

I don't find the efficiency that bad, but then I play mid/front. I still have my trusty impy for days when I need to shoot more paint, but prefer to use the shocker when I can.

:D