Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who Is Going To Fight Club (sun 22nd)?

Evilbug

Apr 16, 2007
Unfortunately the fight club day was cancelled but Swarm, iron Lions and MK storm still showed up to play a days xball.

What a day, full on balling with some good guys

thank you to Storm and Lions, must do it again.

Also thanks to Yorkie, he is bringing the Go Ballistic Bricket Wood site along lovely. He's done the drainage, the fields and has plenty of plans. The site is still in its transitoin faze but don't let that put you off

Get in touch, get down there whether it be inhouse scriming or with one of the many teams that are now using it a base for their feilding training. The teams range from Div1 NSPL and Div 1 PA to Div 4 and Koth

again cheers all

Bug

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
Ye it was a really god ay and thanx to swarm and ironlions for a great scrimage, had not played xball format before and sun as deffinetly worth it

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
I have to agree, Yorkies doing a great job getting all the fields set up. He's already got designated staging areas and penalty boxes, the netting is 99% done and the ground is nice and level. There are always teams down there at weekend with a variety of skill levels, so theres a game to be had for everyone.

Filling from the bottles is ok, but hopefully they'll get a compressor sorted soon and then it will truly be one, if not the the best!! sup'air site in the south.

get your arses down there.

Evilbug

Apr 16, 2007
I believe that there will be an offical one up north later in the year, but after how much fun the teams had on Sunday another full xball ball day will have to be sorted at Bricket

Bug

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
Is Fightclub going to happen at a later date as it was cancelled?
I heard a few teams dropped out at the last minute, that is why it was cancelled,
Hopefully it will happen again later, the format is great, guess it depends on whether there are enough teams that want to do it.

Thanks to Tony Fay of swarm, he took over a lot of the organising on sunday, hats off to you sir.

We have been going to bricket wood since last year and the amount of work Yorkie has put into the site is remarkable, he has big plans for the place.
It is good to see him so excited about it everytime we are there.

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
It was a great day! X-ball is awesome.

It was good to have a day of games rather than training drills or practicing against your own players.

The site is coming along really nicely - each week when we go down there has always been something new done to it.

Yorkie has big big plans and once completed I'm confident it will be the best site in the south.

Dan,