Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who is the best cocker gunsmith in the south to send my gun to?

harry (chill)

Jul 7, 2001
surbiton (surrey)
Visit site
My gun needs a service got a custom cocker and it needs a good lock at
. who does a good service for cockers? planet? , rekka? , belsales? smartparts??????????? or maybe WDP??????jokes
onastly who should i send it to that people know does a good service.
and dont tell me to do it my self!
cheers
harry

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Plant are good but a bit of a mission. Belsales made the evo so they know what their talking about Smart Parts are good but Nick knows more about their kick ass impulses. Dont know about Rakka.

Personally i would go for Planet or Belsales

hope this helps

jamie:D :D :D

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
Belsales def. !

Hi Harry, its Greg from Knights :) ,
You are talking about your SFL right? I would send it to the best being Jon Bonich at Belsales, once he has finished with it the only thing that you should ever touch is the velocity, say hi to him for me from Greg, Kyle and Rhona Milton.

Best wishes and happy shooting

Greg

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Just a point of information - Rekka are approved Shocktek dealers (I think) so it might be worth sending it to them if you have got an SFL!

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Stan makes a good point, they are shocktech dealers but i dont think they service, your best bet being in the south is Belsales. I sent them my evo for a service when i got it a few months back, for £70 they change everything that can be replaced, all o-rings valve, hose, everything.......

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Rekka do service according to their website but i don't know how much...

£70 does sound alot to me really when you think how much it costs to get your car serviced (relatively speaking) but then Belsales quoted me alot more than this a year or so ago - glad to see that the prices have come down ;) !

I have never had a cocker serviced as i just bodge it myself as and when something stops working or when gas pisses out of a hole somewhere :D So i can't really say wether a master craftsman can really make that much difference when it comes to simply replacing parts and sorting out the timing which isn't really that tricky when you have an external sear lug adjustment hole, a threaded timing rod, half a brain and half an hour to spare.

Chris - maybe you can tell me if you feel it was worth your wedge?

I would have thought that Belsales or Planet was your best choice based on their rep and obvious talent but Rekka might be the safer option if you need to look after any warranty.

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Alright stan mate,
in july i swapped my shocker for a 2000 evolution cocker, the bodywork was mint and the pneumatics worked fine but the guy i got it off didnt look after it, i dont think he ever cleaned it!. i saw past all the crap and thought to myself how good it would look with chrome bits on it and new toys!, I sent it to Steve at belsales and he quoted me just under £70 + P&P for a total evolution service which meant:

gun stripped down to bare bones and cleaned thoroughly,
new Seals and O-rings all round,
New Valve assembly (Supercharger)
New Hosing and top hats (old ones looking a bit worse fo wear).
all screws that can be replaced are replaced
Basically a total valette.

i wanted to have new chrome jobbies on mine so i asked him to put a chrome STO ram and angry three way on it, the old black ones had faded a bit. I also wanted a roller sear put on it, this made such a difference to the trigger, it is so smooth you wouldnt believe it.

All this for £180 P&P.....bargain, he timed it too perfection.

I could have taken it to planet being an hour away!, but as it was my first outing with a custom cocker i wanted the people who made it to do it!, from now on i will take it too planet as most of our team are mates with the guys from planet, and woody knows what hes doing! thats if it go's wrong that is.

hope this helps

chris

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Dr Wood is the dogs dude. Just look at the fantastic creation of his that is the beautiful, almighty Turrrbo Elen.
Nuff said.
Cooks

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
I'm with Stan. .. . . take an hour with a couple of your best brain cells an learn how it all goes together......timing read any of the guides on the internet, you'll have it timed exactly how you want it not just how someone does it. Also if something does go wrong you'll know what it is and beable fix it. . . .very useful in a tournament........IT'S EASY!!!!!