Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

who makes impulses

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
i was considering buying a dm4 when i am good enough for that sort of marker i asked loads about them in the newbie section, i just want to try one but at wycombe skirmish know one there has one i dont think.
if i bought a dm4 i could have that for years if i looked after it.
dont know much about electro guns, like the insides and technical info.

i was considering the following:

ir3 fly
dm4
spyder rodeo
ion
diablo mongoose reincarnation

cheers jason:)

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
ah so you dont have to choose the modes and stuff like that.

do they take normal 9 volts
also i was gunna buy another mech because you dont go through much paint with them. and being so young i get 25 pound a month pocet money witch to me is 15 pound for the walk on then half the cost of the paint with ryan (edible ranger) so i have the exact amount to play and nothing else.

my dad sais i cant get a marker for chrimbo because i have only just got my spyder about 2 months ago i am gutted.

that will be the marker i wil probaly get.

am i wrong or do they come with dye ultralite barrels as stock.

were do i get spares if i got one

jason:)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
yep ultra lite as stock. spares well if you get one drop me a pm i will get you what ever orings you need for free ok

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
£20 on paint,£4.99 on a dictionary......:p
Clansman from what I a can accertain you've been fed a load of crap by people,don't believe everything you hear.
Cockers aren't the monsters people think they are,take the time to learn about your marker,how it works,how to strip it and service it.

clansman;heard that everytime you change velocity you have to take out the rod and you have to get the gap perfect on the back otherwise it wont fire properly.
WTF:eek: gap,what gap? Unscrew the rod adjust the velocity and screw it back in....done.;)
Speak to people on sites ask them about their markers good points,bad points,etc.
I've got a Mech' cocker in my bag,should have an autococker @ Wycombe next time;you can use the mech for the day if you want;I've only got it in case there's another mech only day@ the end of the year.

G

Gassy

Euromag

One of my two youtube appearances:eek:

goldwaved at about 19 bps

sorry about the quality as it was done on a phone