Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

who needs mills, lathes and vices.....

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
When with a hacksaw, some plastic plumbing pipes, duct tape, sandpaper, a drill, string, cables ties, an elastic band, some of that metal epoxy putty comically called "hard and fast" a boring old pirahna field, a (c)rap4 12 gram changer and a £10 stock off ebay become the ultimate bolt action sniping machine:

006.JPG

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
Wheres the 30 inch tactical rifled barrel with mock silencer????

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Outcastmike - the electrical tape is wrapped round the top and bottom tubes, they are white plastic outlet pipes with black tape wrapped round (missed that and the 1p coins that form the ends of the tubes off the list of ingredients).

Psycho - looked into a giant barrel but it would have pushed the cost of the build up from £50 to £70 or so, having said that a proper rifle sling is probably the next upgrade after the red dot sight that I'm sure I've got hanging around somewhere (just have to hope the "no more nails" that's holding the sight rail on has set hard enough - the site rail came from an old razorback pump I had hanging about but the screws didn't fit).

Reactions: outkastmike

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Eventually aim to make it closed bolt and side instead of rear cocking but that will have to wait until I can borrow a vice for chopping the bolt pin and hacking into the side of the body with a drill / dremmel.

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
with the size of my beard at present and my generally hirsute nature I'll just have to play naked to achieve the dressing like a yeti.....