The Home Of European Paintball

Who owns what?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
???
Jacko is from Jacko Parsons? who runs used to play on Pred's and now runs Planet's US operation.

I believe RASE is just Renegade Action Sports Enterprises, it's the non-camo face of Renegade.

Oh and with Jacko/Fat boy etc you are getting into the brands that companies sell kit under, they aren't companies in their own right.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
I OWNZ U!!!!

Originally posted by Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK
I'm really trying to find out which brands (be that Chronic, Diablo, Draxxus or RPS) are tied with what other brands.
What day of the week is it?

:)

The paintball brands and who makes what for who tends to change pretty regularly and be quite hard to keep track of.

Pro Caps and Draxxus make the paint for National Paintball Supply, which comes out as Diablo and Team colours brands.

Chronic = zap.

Zap has also = a few other people's paints lately but not sure about the validity of my gossip so won't repeat it.

I'm not sure who is doing victory paint right now...

Other major paint brands are RPS (PMI), Hovid, Severe, and Dracula (from Romania), and Worr Paint from Budd. I think BE make some of their own paint and are also tied into other paint manufacturers. Certainly their JT ball appears to be made by RPS...

Evil is PMI's brand of paint made for them by RPS, I think...

Trying to keep track is tough.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
I OWNZ U!!!!

Originally posted by manike
and Worr Paint from Budd.
Is actually IPM now and just what the nature of the relationship to Bud and WGP is I'm not sure. They also make paint for other folks and--
In a less than subtle plug the good stuff, Domination and Perfection, are very good indeed and the regular stuff is better than most brands at that grade. :D