Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who planning to play CC this year?

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
With the Mills making a relatively large push to kick start the Breakout Division at CC this year, is anyone else planning on entering a team?

Only 2 teams registered on the MS website so far.......

We are considering entering a team but are undecided on Breakout or OD2 division.

online via my uber funky Galaxy Note III

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Cardinals will have a team there. Sadly, due to budget constraints, I'm pot bitch for the weekend, but we were undecided between BO and OD2 but, with a couple of guest players and not much pit support, BO seemed the best call.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Two Squads. We're running anything up to four teams at the moment :) but not many with the wedge needed to finance a CC appearance

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Two Squads. We're running anything up to four teams at the moment :) but not many with the wedge needed to finance a CC appearance

Rikk

Mar 22, 2011
Salisbury
Correction to kevin, they aren't any guest players in the 2 teams in OD2, or in the BO team. The players that are in those teams are our own. :)

Reactions: Kevin Winter

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Re pit crew for Mills... There will be more than enough people to pit for any UK teams.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Re pit crew for Mills... There will be more than enough people to pit for any UK teams.
Just remember guys that ALL PLAYERS MUST have a ID card which is nornally about £50 and to work the Pits again you need a Pit Pass which is about £30 odd so without a pit pass you cant go in and help. This may have changed but has been like this for the last few years.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Got my pit pass booked. Looking forward to being there, but gutted not to be playing. Unfortunately, every spare penny is going towards a new motor after my old one was written off; no way I can spare a coupleof hundred quid - which I suspect is also the reason that there are not many teams registering down the divisions- one weekend at mills, or two or three at CPPS?