The Home Of European Paintball

Who plays at the NPF

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by ciaran.mooney
Think you might have that back to front. Why would WDP need to buy from the NPF?? The NPF dont actually make any products, WDP make them in B'ham.
Want to bet? :) WDP are the sales company and advertising for products which they sell. They buy the products from NPF so the liability is with WDP not NPF. NPF Ltd. is who actually make the products. It's to do with business reasons. To the public all the products they buy come from WDP. But the manufacturing is not done by WDP. It's a small thing (?) and why I posted before above about 'yes' but it's complicated. Both companies are run by the same people.

manike

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
I saw it aswell - very nice :)

I play there aswell Sean and Mooney I think you'll find Manike is correct :p

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
yes the sup-air is up

should be plenty of walk-on players this sunday as it's an own-gunners day.

I would come this sunday but I can't sadly :(

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
He he, look at all that conversation I started with those 6 wee ickle words! Hmm that's interesting - you learn something new every day, dont' ya?? :p

Originally posted by matski
I saw the warped ir3 the other day, its nice:D
There any pics on the net for it yet??

Originally posted by Manike
I'm thinking about bringing my guys up to play a practice on Sunday.
Ahem, your guys?? LOL :D
Ohhhhh - I'm gonna be on a jumbo all cramped up in one of those economy class sardine seats while y'all are huggin' big inflatable dolls...d'I mean bunkers! :D

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Warped sportz might have a pic on their website...

Where u flying to?

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Warped sportz might have a pic on their website...
Yeeaaass they do!! It's lookin' pretty snazy too!! Only a meager $1780 too, hmmm.......'Dear Santi Clause.....' :p

Check it out: Da gorgeous, sexy Dark IR3 for ya viewin' pleasuuure ;-) - Oh yeah, and they've chopped the dodgy space frame too, t'will please many.

Where u flying to?
Back to good old Engerland. Been slummin' it in the states for the past two weeks. It's a hard life for some, ain't it? :D