Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who will be playing X-Ball Sunday @ World Cup?

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Name the eight participating teams and how they will be chosen. No prizes will be awarded for correct answers, only eternal glory (or other non-substantive remuneration to be substituted by contest organizer without prior notification at my, I mean, his--discretion)
Tie breaker--will college X-ball finals actually make it to Sunday morning at Disney? (Y/N)

PS--remember, all pro teams will be playing.

Bobvannes

Sandbagger
Oct 6, 2002
USA
Visit site
so close

You left off that some Amateur teams were told they are playing X-Ball on Sunday too.

The hard part isn't guessing who is playing this year, but who is invited to play next.

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Figure all promoters with the phat cash will get a team in so:

Aftershock
SC Ironmen
GZ
All A's/Strange
Avalanche
Bobs Ironmen
BC/ Kingman doesnt look like a bad sponsorship after all:cool:
Dynasty

Tiebreaker=NO

R

raehl

Remember what I said about a lot of salt?

I'm not going to comment about the non-college teams playing Sunday. My only hint is this - so much salt is needed that even the QUESTION is wrong. ;)

As for tiebreaker...

Yes. Then again, I'm not sure this is fair since I may have some inside information.

- Chris

R

raehl

Ok....

Thursday->Saturday, 12 college teams will be playing X-Ball on a field at the NPPL/PSP World Cup 10-man event location. On Sunday, the Championship game of that will be played at the Disney location, sandwiched between a bunch of games for NPPL/PSP teams who were invited to play X-Ball at the Disney location on Sunday.

- Chris

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Ok....

Originally posted by raehl
Thursday->Saturday, 12 college teams will be playing X-Ball on a field at the NPPL/PSP World Cup 10-man event location. On Sunday, the Championship game of that will be played at the Disney location, sandwiched between a bunch of games for NPPL/PSP teams who were invited to play X-Ball at the Disney location on Sunday.

- Chris
I understand that you will be there playing in the college X-ball but the way I read the press release's etc was that the college teams would be at the Disney complex for the days you mention not at the World Cup venue where the 5 and 10 man normal paintball is happening. So are you saying that effectivly there will be 2 X-ball fields one at Disney and one at the World Cup venue?

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Ok more changes then, like to know where they will put the damned field and allow for the extra car parking and staging area for the teams, the cow field ain't that big

R

raehl

Well..

There's only 2 teams playing at once, maybe 4 if you count the team who just played or is going to play - might as well just be specators for the space they'll take up. Spectators crammed into as few rental cars as they can get by on.

- Chris