Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who'd be intrested in an East Anglian League?

pestilence

www.ppemporium.com
Jul 6, 2001
Cambs, England
WWW.PPEMPORIUM.CO.UK
Hi all,

I am currently in the process of setting up a sup ' air field in the CITY of Cambridge, complete with changing room, toilets hsowers and a canteen!

Only a basic 5 man sup air field at the mo, but looking to expand.

Anyway, part of the deal to allow the general public toi use university land would be to form a league to start sometime early next year.

Hands up who'd be intrested....

(especially from other university teams......)
:D

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Ha

Well we are not a university team but we would be interested in playing in an East Anglia league. I believe that there are 6 or 7 tournament teams in East Anglia so you should get some decent participation. Keep me updated.

Thanks

MORPHUS

Jul 11, 2001
feet up..........
EAST ANGLIAN LEAGUE

TEAM JAGUARS WILL BE VERY KEEN TO JOIN YOUR LEAGUE,AND WILLING HELP ANY UNI TEAM OUT..........
THINK ITS A GREAT IDEA,AS I WONT HAVE TO GET UP AT 430AM TO GO TO A TOURNIE FOR ONCE........LOL
PAUL
TEAM JAGUARS UK:D :D :D

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
good idea

Sounds like a bloody good idea, There are loads of team in this kinda area, Team Outlook would be in.
Also be a good way to introduce the sport to loads of new uni players/ chicks, and what about a university paintball cheerleaders team!! YEA YEA YEA, come get some! YEA

Do we get university priced drink aswell???!!???

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Great idea for me........now i gotta try and sell the idea that the rest of the team gotta get up at 4:30am and give ne a knock at 7:00 when they go past :D

MORPHUS

Jul 11, 2001
feet up..........
chip

hi chip
u gotta look further than paintball for sponsership nowadays,try everybody u can.........
we got some more in the pipeline in us,ill keep u informed.
laters mate
paul;)