WHOLE KIT SALE , CHEAP , tank , bag , trouser jersey , 2010 stuff

trevorbooth

Mar 1, 2011
hello to hyperlite empty pm box need to contact urgently,,

all other ignore any previous mesages ,i am new to all this

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Does anyone know who this guy is or who he plays for? If you look at his online activity status he is constantly on his PM's so he's clearly doing much of this via PM and not in the thread.

I hope this is all genuine but has anyone asked him who he is, etc?

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
Does anyone know who this guy is or who he plays for? If you look at his online activity status he is constantly on his PM's so he's clearly doing much of this via PM and not in the thread.

I hope this is all genuine but has anyone asked him who he is, etc?
Think I'll give this a miss, good luck people

trevorbooth

Mar 1, 2011
sorry all for all the confusion everone i can assure you all items are genuine my name is trevor booth mobile no 07793582077 i am a 49 year old dad trying to sell these for my son for extra cash,i made the **** up, not very good at this ****

ps

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
hi mate i dont mean to stick my nose in but think the best thing to do buddy is to put sold at the side of the items that you have got payment for an who to hope that helps

basktm

Dec 14, 2010
somerset
Hey chap, i suggest you slow down a bit :)

edit the original thread as and when things have sold and been paid for, that way people will know where they stand ;) and know whats left to buy.

Go back through the thread and reply with quotes to people that have asked, to say either way if they have got it or not, then send the paypal to them, that way everyone inc yourself can see whats going on :)