Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whos got the oldest cocker?

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
I've got a 96 or 97 (not sure which) that I picked up for less than a hundred bucks thats 27840, but that's the oldest of my three.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
heheh yer i still got the green short ass barrel that came with my mini....noisy as hell....i go deaf when i shoot it! even louder with the origonal bolt!

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
Where is the serial number on a cocker?

If its the on the front right of the body then mines been destroyed.

All that remains is half of a '2'

The only other clue I could find was the 'Dave Stewart - NWC' engraved (in bloody huge white letters) into the side of the body.

Anyone want to guess a date?

Dan Chase

Jul 18, 2001
Surrey
www.bullswood.com
Okay guys and gals,
On my team we have tw0 origional sniper 2 bodied guns - no. 768 and no.830. Both are still in use, but they took a hell of a lot of work to get them sorted - no 830 is currently running a race and all the goodies, no 768 awaiting e-blade.

These guns have been in regular tourny use for years, cockers, you gotta luv em.

The only thing that might be their demise is strong temptation to re-body both with vert feeds - as the body is the only remaining origional part (except the jam nut) this would technically mean they would cease to exist.:(

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
havent read all the posts so dont flame if its already been mentioned. but i once heard of a guy who had cocker #14.

mwa haha

HP