Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who's marshaling Mayhem?

fierce

Dec 27, 2001
If the some days ago posted Teamlist is correct, then these teams are marshalling Mayhem:

Dynasty
Mayhem Tigers
Brutal Deluxe
Scalps
Jaguars (France)
Centerflag

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Damn

Originally posted by Al Woods
I was looking forward to seeing Dynasty tear everyone's poor asses up.:(
I spoke to Rodney in Portugal and he said he was going to see if Chuck would play & not ref as with reffing Vegas that would be like a 6 week break playing tourneys and they are on such a roll at the moment.

Don't know what the outcome was though.

Turtle

Sep 27, 2001
Visit site
Why? isn't that the new rule that only teams in the top 10 of the Millenium Series can marshal the events?
I know they cocked up in Germany, I don't know about Portugal, please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that again some of these teams aren't in the top 10.....

Jake

r o o k i e .... my arse!
Apr 11, 2002
Chelmsford, UK
Visit site
If it was the rule that only top 10 teams could marshall events then how would the millenium series work? surely the top 10 teams wouldnt be able to play enough events if they ended up marshalling all the time

Dynasty are Pro and cane everyone lots the Tigers are Pro and have finished in the semi's before now

Did you mean the top 10 in each category?

Or did you mean the top 10 would have to marshal at least 1 event each?

Also how do you define the top 10 ... top 10 as in Millenium rankings or the last event?

I'm lost ..... or stupid ..... or both :confused:

For the six events of the 2002 season, the Millennium needs 40 teams to judge. Judging teams will receive 300 points, and will first be chosen among the Pro ones. Of course, teams are free to refuse the proposal, in which case the offer will be made to the following team on the 2001 ranking. The remaining spots will be filled by Amateur teams.
The rule about ranking is no longer there, this is the state of play at the moment as far as I know.