Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whose your fav. PGI writer?

Cut the crap, who moves you and why. Although none of the others have had the balls to post this survey I HAVE THE BALLS!! So lets here it, whose your favorite and why. Will it be Robbo, Nick, Justin, Steve James, Tyger, the Ant man himself, or maybe even..................ME? Post without bias. By the way, did I mention that everyone that votes for me will get $5 in US currency in the mail? THATS LIKE $45,000 IN EURO MONEY!!!!!!

(promise of money will not be honored)

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
That's a bit of a biotch to answer dude.
Most of you writer types post on here, and you can almost depend on it that when you say that Pete is a better writer than, say, Justin, Justin will come around with all sorts of arguments about poodles. Where as if the roles were reversed, there would be the very real possibility of Pete giving you a cyber slapping, followed by a potential real slapping at some tourney. If you say that Tyger is the best, you'll be frowned upon by the puritan tourney players, and TJ will come up with all sorts of philosophical yahoo, which includes burning of incense, somersaulting in the woods at 3 AM, and dancing naked in the village fountain with a hunk of tofu shoved up your ass. Nick would say he is the best, and support that statement by adding all sorts of scientific quotes, which may be correct, but since none of us understand them, who would know? So obviously my vote would normally go to the Antman himself, not per se for his writing skills, glorious as they are, but for gathering such a talented bunch around him. But right now I'd vote for you Chris, simply for having the guts to start a potential PGI war. :D