Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why america

Neb442

Mar 30, 2009
The sunny town of Tamworth
Just wondering guys and gals, why is it that the states have looooads of exotic coloured markers and we do not.
its not like they like the nice colours and us as a country doesn't.
i know we have a smaller demand for different markers than america but why do they get different colours over seas?

this is an honest question not look for a flame or what not
thank you very much for any replies
Ben

Neb442

Mar 30, 2009
The sunny town of Tamworth
well i was looking on the wonderful world of pbnation. amd the markers that come up on there are just so varied.
i know this sounds negative on little old europe but im not trying to be im just trying to understand why theres no more ccu kits with eclipse and other colour kits for other markers out there.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I dont understand. If you look on the Planet site, there are loads of different colours of EGO11's, there are even 2 Dynasty EGO10's for sale. And if you buy two, you could swap the parts over and have a custom colourway, or even send it off to be re-annoed whatever colour you want.

The yanks do exactly that.

Also, in America, there are thousands more players, thousands more people buying guns, thousands more people customising/swapping/trading etc. Thats why its varied. Nothing to do with colour kits.

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
ccu kits

well i was looking on the wonderful world of pbnation. amd the markers that come up on there are just so varied.
i know this sounds negative on little old europe but im not trying to be im just trying to understand why theres no more ccu kits with eclipse and other colour kits for other markers out there.
i was after some ccu kits for an ego 09 and for an etek 3 lt and guess what not available

would have thought ccu kits were a common item, maybe uk suppliers hope you get bored of the colours and buy a new marker or 2 every year:eek:

obviously there is not enough profit in it to stock them:confused: and it would probably deter marker sales?

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Eclipse havent sold colour kits since the ego8, so its only swaps or getting them custom annoed, nothing to do with suppliers.