Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why are rehalls so expensive

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
as with any product you are going to pay for the YEARS of research and development, advertising, packaging.

In years to come as the profits from sales start to pay for the initial setup you will probably see the price come down.

Excellent tool, however we just don't have the facilities to use them in sunny Northern Ireland........... :rolleyes:

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
whats about em thats so... worth the £70. materials? i mean, for just 500s a bit dear aint it...
...what's a top of the range marker worth, in all honesty?.... £100-150 in materials ish?

then retailed at £800+

reballs if used correctly and in the right situation, are one of THE most handy pieces of kit available to the ever-changing paintball scene. possibly the end of the "paintball is too expensive" excuse, simply due to the re-usable aspect of them, saving people alot of cash in the long-run.

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
It is extremely expensive if you only plan on using them a couple of times, but after a few reball training days it pays itself back. The cost of the actual reballs? Possibly down to the quality control process in actual making them - Ensuring they are all the same size and shape, so as not to cause damage to your marker.

As W1llnorthernhero says, if they aren't worth it then Joy wouldn't be using them :p

-Will

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
to be honest, im not that desperate to know that im contacting the company.
and i really cant be arsed.
rather ask here and give somebody something to comment on...
It may well be a mixture of factors, research (as dusty said), materials and manufacture and because they can sell them for that much. People will buy them, we have about 8000 at Aberdeen Uni.

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
what do you mean by facilities?
can they not be used anywhere with a nice field?
Erm, no. You'll want to use them indoor - Somewhere where they aren't gonna get lost (i.e. a sports hall, with netting). It needs to be relatively easy to pick them up after each use, wash them and then reuse.

I agree they would be pointless if you're gonna shoot them outside, where they wont be found again.

-Will

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
ok say you was a gun tech and you had to tech 5 guns a day, and when you think you have done good you want to fire off some balls to see if its firing ok, no fsdo, or bounce etc and you use bout 200 balls per gun, thats a 1000 balls a day, 7000 a week,(how hard is it to fix guns everyday) so say 70odd quid a week, 52 weeks in a year makes the total*insert figure here*. but your neighbour is also a gun tech and does exact the same job with same amount of ball per gun but he spent £79 on reballs and his yearly total is well £79 just one of reasons they could be expensive!