Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why are the USA so much better than us?

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Just kidding by the way, last thing I wanna see is 'team Green Peace' turning up to trash the next millennium event:eek:

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
You know the funny thing is I hear all you complianing the YANKS are better and why. But when I am at some of your local tourneys I see some Awsome balling going on. This X-Ball team Robbo and crew has put together has some serious talent on it. I am TRUE Stars and Stripes...RED, WHITE and BLUE all the way thru but your team will give them a run for their money!:D

edited: By TheRo0sTer just for Buddha3

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
we have aftershock in the world cup prelims. i want to be able to put up a post when i get back that we won, we beat the yanks.
we also want to be an exception to the rule.

go on UK teams, especially portsmouth uni

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
To be honest i dont care if the yanks are seemed as almighty and powerful in the world of paintball.

No team in paintball is invincible and this has been proven(someone beat strange :) then its true j/k)

All it is down to is how you play and skill, everyone plays with their own style, everyone thinks differently on the field.

I think differently when im playing rec ballers compared to other novices and the assorted Ams (i nvr played a pro team).
Wouldnt a pro team think differently when they play a Nov team?

Nov teams can beat top yank pro teams like kelly's did agaisnt the Ironmen (2 teams i forgot which 1) so stop whinin on about how the yanks are better than us Euros, i dont care, do you?

Just make yourself into the best baller you can.
Making comparisons aint good for your own sake.

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
i wanted to post that we won but that would be a lie,

but we did last about 5mins and eliminated one of them.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
To refresh the memory of the person that initially asked the question, and just about every observation I have made of the UK and Europe scene backs these notions up:

A. Like said before, we don't obsessively tax everything to death like you people insist on doing. Sure, you have more busses, trains, and subways, (which I enjoy using while over there) but that's a pathetic consolation for having your economy castrated via punishing every form of independent consumer spending.

And--
B. The availability and pricing of walk on, own your own equipment, repeat customer play SUCKS. Just plain sucks beyond belief. It's shameful. You cut off at the knees and right through the crotch your source of tourney players. Why?!? In God's name why? It's a wonder that you have any new players and teams at all, and from what I gather, you don't get many when you do.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...you say "Oh, we can beat you. ___ did ___ the ___th, XYZ event." Notice why people here know and enumerate them: they're singular events, and few enough you can remember them by name, and one or two teams at a time. A good comparison would be chronoing your gun by one shot once a year and claiming consistency. Try going by the long haul numbers, say put 20 Am A US teams vs. 20 similar UK/Euro teams and have them play a dozen games each, then do it again every month. It wouldn't be pretty, and sure as hell won't back up any notion of both sides of the pond being equal.

Be that as it may... Anyone got a good peach pie recipe?

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
You see the Americans know whats wrong with UK paintball...shame the majority of the Uks paintball industry don't:mad: NICE ONE KILLER.