The Home Of European Paintball

why do you like paintball?

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
18th year playing now and i still can't answer why the hell i do it:confused:

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
I love the techinical side of uping and configuring your plastic spoon marker to the max, keeping your beaten up old z boarded egg going, and most of all the rush of playing the game we call pball.

But most of all it's the game play which is just such a zone all by itself.

Also you have moments in the day which it's all about you, and it's those which you take home and try and explain in a really pathetic enthusiastic schoolboy way to your better half that your team won becos you did this or did that, and she justs nods sadly at you and tells you to get that muddy **** out of the hallway and then runs you a bath... ahem... :D

Anyway.. life is for living to the max.. and then if you want to take it further still.. play paintball....:cool:

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
I love the techinical side of uping and configuring your plastic spoon marker to the max, keeping your beaten up old z boarded egg going, and most of all the rush of playing the game we call pball.

But most of all it's the game play which is just such a zone all by itself.

Also you have moments in the day which it's all about you, and it's those which you take home and try and explain in a really pathetic enthusiastic schoolboy way to your better half that your team won becos you did this or did that, and she justs nods sadly at you and tells you to get that muddy **** out of the hallway and then runs you a bath... ahem... :D

Anyway.. life is for living to the max.. and then if you want to take it further still.. play paintball....:cool:

qft

just like the game, of adrenalin, the rush, the fun! And it's good to spend your money on and is damn addictive :cool: ;) :D :p

paintball> all other sports ;)