Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why does my Geo keep turning itself on and off again?

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
It's a Geo 1- fitted a new battery at Paris and from then on it keeps turning itself on and off. Put in a new battery at training yesterday and it was doing the same.

The battery is making good contact with the terminals, there's no loose wires or connections and there's nothing lodged between any of the buttons or switches.

Any help greatly appreciated!

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
It's a Geo 1- fitted a new battery at Paris and from then on it keeps turning itself on and off. Put in a new battery at training yesterday and it was doing the same.

The battery is making good contact with the terminals, there's no lose wires or connections and there's nothing lodged between any of the buttons or switches.

Any help greatly appreciated!
does it turn its self when you insert the battery before you have had chance to press the 'on' button?

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Yeah- it turns on without me pressing the on button
had the same experience with Ego 9 and found out it was the middle 'on' button was touching the micro switch.

The 'on' button clicked when pressed and didnt appear to be touching however, I opened the grips and slowly and gently applied a little pressure with a metal pick to the middle microswitch and this resolved it. (Gentle being the word)

Yours may be a different issue but sounds the same, worth leaving the battery in when you try it.