Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why don’t we support the UKPSF??????

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
donk on several occasions ,the government have changed the fire arms laws,now steve as talked with the home office and kept us clear of all the legislation that airsofters and the like are now under,this is just a fraction of what he does

Reactions: Donk

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
think this needs an interview done by ledz or robbo with the UKPSF where players can have questions answered and give everybody a better understanding of the UKPSF and it`s work

Reactions: beanbag83

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Well I've just got my card and insurance info. Let's make this mandatory. It's good for the player and good for the sport. I remember when the government wanted to ban private ownership of paintball markers in this country so if we don't have an official body we would have no voice.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I think it could do with a make-over, especially the name, to make it sound more current. Also, if events made it mandatory for their players to be members that would help.
Basically I think it needs marketing correctly. Bully does a great job, no doubt, but there is little or no marketing for the UKPSF. Also, if Ledz wants to give it a push, he could include a 1 year member ship with every marker purchase?

scrSTRYKER

Aug 5, 2011
For £15 you can't really afford not to have it. Cheap paint £25. Life and dissability insurance £15.....it's a no brainer in my book

Reactions: beanbag83