Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WHY... everyone

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
I just wish I had more time to be able to more into the TEAM and be a more definate fixture to the starting line up. I hate weekend jobs cause there goes my paintball time.

I think some times not only the captins get frustrated trying to get players but some of the players are frustrated that they can't do more.

Heimdahl

Jan 22, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
I have been able to get around that little problem so far by getting the team to commit to something and then paying for the fees up front....then they have no excuse, and they always pay me back when they see me eating grass from the front lawn because i cannot afford real food......guilt is a wonderful tool

Grass

You should smoke it not eat it then you would'nt care.

Maybe that's what is wrong with paintball, too much aggression.... people need to mellow out a little.

My personal team philosophy is that above all it should be fun, remove that and then you have to start cadjoling people into playing, a little different when your a good team I suspect but there you go.

May the herbs be with you.

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Well being NEW to the Sport I have joined up with a pretty good team when it comes to commitment. The biggest problem is we all have the same major committment hanging over our heads. But it really isn't too hard for our captain to round everyone up since we dropped some dead weight!:D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by TheRo0sTer
....since we dropped some dead weight!:D
So you're off the team then? :D

Joke!!!!!!

I guess this will always be a problem with any sport.
There's always people who are very dedicated, and there are always people who only want to play when they fancy.
Yes, it can be tough, but as a captain it is your responsibility to either get them inline with the rest, or boot them off the team.

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
Hey Cowface,
No one really does the 'let down' thing in Team Snatch but I guess it could happen, it has happened in the past with other teams I have played for, I was just wondering what peoples opinions were on the matter.

The guys in the team are quite commited and its very rare they cant make a tourney or training and if they can't they always have a very good excuse, they also give plenty of notice if they cant play or whatever.

I guess it all boils down to commitment, what is very annoying though is that people seem to be able to afford to go out for example then have no money left for paintball.
Ummmmmmm I guess its a question of priorities.

:confused:

Darm