Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why I asked what Paint for Stcok Cocker Barrel

LiquidPerry801

Dec 14, 2002
Springville, Utah U.S.A.
Visit site
I dont know the diameter of my barrel, thats why I asked What paint would work the best with a Stock Autococker barrel I was hoping somone who maybe owned the gun, or anyone else for that matter, would know what bore diameter it has. Then they would be able to tell me what paint works best or at least tell me the diameter so that I can find out about the paint somewhere else.

Cheers

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by LiquidPerry801
I dont know the diameter of my barrel, thats why I asked What paint would work the best with a Stock Autococker barrel I was hoping somone who maybe owned the gun, or anyone else for that matter, would know what bore diameter it has. Then they would be able to tell me what paint works best or at least tell me the diameter so that I can find out about the paint somewhere else.

Cheers
Paint differs in diameter therfore you'll be lucky to get a deffinate answer. as for the stock barrel you wanna change that POS as quickly as possible!!

Paul.

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
The stock AC barrel is a small-medium bore barrel ~.684 or so. (Note: the J&J you get with an Outkast or Black Magic is medium and the Kaner you get with the Oracle is medium ~ .689).

Take Paul's advice - get a new barrel. The Dye Excel is a good all around and pretty cheap. Or go whole-hog and get a component system like the Freak or Sceptre.