The Home Of European Paintball

why is it?

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
True True

I think it is due to thse little paintball goblins that follow me around. I go out and buy a rather expensive pair of fingerless gloves and where do you think I get shot the most? Thats right right on the tips of my sodding well fingers

Seraph

Samurai Member
Nov 26, 2001
The Woods
www.geocities.com
ya know, i've actually had good luck with that stuff, the only time i ever got shot in the neck, i decided to wear a neck guard. no time, before nor after have i worn the neck protector, nor have i been shot in the neck.

Seraph
"you make your own luck"

tell me about it I have a cute little beauty spot right in the middle of my neck just above my clavical.

or so it seams:(

I was wereing a radio mike at the time and it had a metal clip the goblins at you put it were in fine form that day.

I was marshalling and had gone to the aid of some one in the fort and was unlucky enough to get shot at through the slot type window.:(

worse still it shot said metal clip through the skin on my neck and pierced it for me:eek: :eek: :eek:
£"%$&&)}~)*&^%%$ I spent the reat of the afternoon hugging trees during dizzy spells

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
The best trick the goblins did on me was when I was playing on a site where shots to the marker didnt count. Ok so the guys aims and fires, paintball comes flying towards my marker, goes straight through the trigger guard and gets me on the tip of my finger on the other hand. The little ****es.