Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why is my velocity so SLOW?

htumedct098

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
aight, i my gun has the worst velocity, it is pretty slow, compared to my friends custom 98. My velocity knob it all the way up, the CO2 tank is full, i clean and lube the gun frequently and the gun still sucks, i mean within 50 FT it sinks and hits the ground...i am needing some help here please help.
thanks

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
OK gonna need more info Like Ian said

Type of marker and gubbins if standard or what bolt ons you've put on there.

Also what is your propellant delivery system?

Chimp

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
sounds to me like you need to change the springs, eather a lighter valve spring and/or a stronger main spring....
your best bet would be to take it to your local pb shop or to the tech at a site and ask him/her to take a look as it might be somthing else that i cant diagnose without looking at it

htumedct098

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
HEY i posted this thread.....
i have an pirahna STS 2k3 w/ all the standard parts, i have not changed or modified anything so far.
As i understand from a different forum this could be cause from the hammer spring being to soft and thus causing the hammer not to hit hard enough and open the valve that lets out CO2...could this possibly be the case?
pirahna STS 2k3:D

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Yeah, that's more than likely the cause. Get a spring kit, they're cheap and come with about 7 different springs (and since you're running a spyder clone, you'll need 'em). And check your velocity at a chrono when you intall a new spring, between 280 and 300 is good.