Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why is planet selling chewing gum

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
Sweets

All of the sweets that we sell on our website are imports! We only put them on there for a laugh - if you don't want them don't buy them!

Would it surprise you to know that we have sold over 2000 warheads (sour sweets)????

For people out there looking for a different hit, we have some new treats imported from Mexico - spiced heat on a stick!

And coming soon we have Scorchers from the same guys that make the Mega Warheads - these aren't sour, they're HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for shipping costs, it's very hard to calculate shipping online, as it says in our terms and conditions the carriage quote is only an estimate. 65% of all online orders normally get shipped out cheaper than the quoted carriage cost, and if it's going to be more we'll always inform you before it's shipped.

Hope that clears things up,

LEDZ :)

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Ledz

Looking forward to the mexican stuff

Sounds awesome - if a little sadistic

I'm gonna bring down my 'Spontaneous Combustion' chilli sauce on the next training day - to spice up lunch a bit

hehe

Mark

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
Dave's, Pretty good but there are a lot hotter. I would say we have 50+ Different Chilli Sauces at Planet. We have 2 different Dave Insanity Special Reserve Flavours (Which are a lot hotter than the normal one and they come in a little wooden coffin) and the some a hell of a lot hotter than those... The Daddy is one called "Pure Cap". Robbo tried some on his visit up here recently. Ask him what he thinks !

But all of these are sauces not in a Sweet (i.e. Lolly etc) You can't carry the chilli around (unless you have emergency Tabasco)

LEDZ
:eek:

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
You also

Cant give them to kids and watch them suffer too eh?

You'll like the Spontaneous Combustion Ledz, if you havent had it already?

It is roasting

Mark

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by Ledz
Dave's, Pretty good but there are a lot hotter. I would say we have 50+ Different Chilli Sauces at Planet. We have 2 different Dave Insanity Special Reserve Flavours (Which are a lot hotter than the normal one and they come in a little wooden coffin) and the some a hell of a lot hotter than those... The Daddy is one called "Pure Cap". Robbo tried some on his visit up here recently. Ask him what he thinks !

But all of these are sauces not in a Sweet (i.e. Lolly etc) You can't carry the chilli around (unless you have emergency Tabasco)

LEDZ
:eek:
I am as we speak swimming across the North Sea to come and buy some! I luuuuv that stuff. Drank a cupfull once as part of a bet...