Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why is that Robbo so goddamn good looking?

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
The answers must be known!

I theorise that Chuck Norris headbutted Robbo, and that the shape of their faces changed to match the other, thus, Chuck Norris as we know him actualy has the true face of Robbo.

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
I believe that he is the reincarnation of jesus , through the blood line of the von trapp family, that not only explains the looks it also sorts the mysteries of his godly moderation powers and also his loverly singing voice.

Robbo should release an album.

:D:D:D

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
intersting theory it may also explain his ability to shoot down paintballs that are already traveling in the air kind of like the karate kid catching flies with chop sticks.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I said it in jest but if you guys wanna run with it, who am I to interfere????

Personally, I think it has a lot to do with a delusional personality; on the other hand, it could be an unbelievably lucky incidence of genetic expression ... I like the sound of the latter but I'm afraid reality drags me back to bouts of delusions :(

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
He can't be that handsome, he's the 17th picture on a google image search for 'Robbo', which isn't too shabby in itself even if the picture is from the dark ages when he even had a few strands of hair on his head.

robbo.jpg

However this charming fellow has managed to pull off 6th, and what a looker he is too. Definitely gives our Robbo a run for his money in the looks department, and check out all that hair - even in his old age.

Robbo (1).JPG

jagerpirate

--East Coast NV--
Oct 26, 2007
Aberdeen
Its either witchcraft or a compicated system of mirrors designed to shine light at the correct angles giving the impression of attractiveness, much like a real world version of airbrushing.

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Should really merge this thread with the universe discussion, as obviously now we have solid imperical proof that the universe must still be expanding so Pete's head can fit in everytime someone posts about how good looking he is, Either that or its because of mine and Pipe's bellies.

Remember Pete it isn't all about looks