Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why oh why

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
well guys after a good few months out and sorting out my debts and crap, finding a girl thats hit and not a headcase(had to sample huge amounts of the other sex for this) and working my arse off at work i have decided paintball is like a religion to me, much like jedi is a religion to many many geeks around the world.

SO finally The no-infernomark has come back toooooooo..........P8ntballer.

sorry was watching rock videos on you tube.

but yes just want to say hey guys again, missed ya'll even mr tom allen himself.

mark.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
hey tom

im pretty damn good thanks yourself?

yeah i noticed its still in the gold thread, immortal thread? surely i should get a page in pgi? haha

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
well guys after a good few months out and sorting out my debts and crap, finding a girl thats hit and not a headcase(had to sample huge amounts of the other sex for this) and working my arse off at work i have decided paintball is like a religion to me, much like jedi is a religion to many many geeks around the world.

SO finally The no-infernomark has come back toooooooo..........P8ntballer.

sorry was watching rock videos on you tube.

but yes just want to say hey guys again, missed ya'll even mr tom allen himself.

mark.
Have i misread your post? It reads like you have had to sample huge amounts of gay sex to find a fit girl :eek: ;) :D

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
haha i was waiting for a geek to pick apart every bit of this! shock horror, we have a winner haha

other sex= well me being male, the other sex is.......congratulations you got it, female!

hi by the way.

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I simply read it as it was and that what sprung to mind.
You weren't waiting for a geek to pick up on it, you just realised that it sounded gay when you read it back and it's really bad when you have to explain it lol

How do, and welcome back : )

I'm just pulling your leg