Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why should i avoid stako bottles??

Steve@Warped

WWW.WARPEDONLINE.COM
Mar 26, 2007
Warped sports
Well, £170 ain't cheap by my standards, especially for a throw away item.
Normal tanks with presets are around the same price or cheaper so...

But yes, nice idea with the light weight etc, shame about the fact that they aren't compatible with impatient people.

If anyone want's a Stako, I have one for sale. It's yum and hasn't so much as farted, let alone detonated.
£170.00 Where did you get that price from they are £120.00 with a reg from us!

heres a link http://www.paintball-equipment-online.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=79

Skeet

Platinum Member

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Ack what a load of heresay and codswallop from most people here.

All HP air systems are dangerous, so go get some CO2 and leave the air systems to people who are responsible and do their research.
Id guess 99.999999999 stakos are 100% fine.
And I'd stake a decent wager the incidents with them werent a fault of the bottle itself.

Just dont flash fill them - same as ANY HP AIR BOTTLE TBH and use a high quality reg, at a high quality, well maintained fill rig to minimise any risk.

Even with the above standards in place, accidents will still happen with any air system on any fill rig, if noobs put oil near their air systems.
I do believe that in recent years there have been more serious injuries from CO2 in the USA than with Compressed Air

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
If anyone wants a stako i've got one for sale so you can see for yourself how light they are. ;)

Why should you avoid Stako's???

I have no idea :confused::rolleyes:

Thought I would just make and appearance on the thread in person though :)

I got 5 for sale cheap if anyone wants them :eek:
Nige
Ps. To my knolledge from what happened with me and looking into loads of stuff to do with Stako and possible causes (as I still havent been told anything), the USA would not grant a DOT licence to Stako so they are illegal there, but they may of changed it now.

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
Why should you avoid Stako's???

I have no idea :confused::rolleyes:

Thought I would just make and appearance on the thread in person though :)

I got 5 for sale cheap if anyone wants them :eek:
Nige
Ps. To my knolledge from what happened with me and looking into loads of stuff to do with Stako and possible causes (as I still havent been told anything), the USA would not grant a DOT licence to Stako so they are illegal there, but they may of changed it now.
if any one is qualified to post in this thread, gotta be jonny!