Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why should i buy a impulse

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
So why are impulses so great:confused:
reason why i ask is im getting a new marker before Birmingham and dont know what i wont:confused:
used a eclipse cocker a couple of times and to be honest yes it is very smooth and has a nice and snappy trigger but nothing to fill the cup over:p not like a matrix sadly out of my range:(
so the impulse is my only real option so why is it so great
:confused:

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Impulse

Great investment. Can't go into detail why you should buy it because it is your decision and just my opinion, but they shoot great and I love mine:D

SPUD-FIRESTORM

life begins at 40
Dec 2, 2001
northants England
Visit site
Why a Impluse,Now let me see,I have got it,(IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE ONE) And on a one on one with my Angel buddys,Guess who wins,Yep ME.(sorry to go on and on),But they are great guns and i think underated.

CHEERS.

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
impy's are very nice guns . For details you can see the review right here at this site .
but hers what i think are the pro's
1.low pressure opp
2 vision eye (you dont need to buy it at the start you can fit it later .
3. will run on co2
4.Electropneumatic incredible trigger . (has a bit of slack around it but that can be fixed with an eclipse blade trigger or some such )
5. Cheap

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Booga have you joined the skulls now?

Tom dont buy a Impulse get a cocker!!!!!!!!!!!

After the luck you had with Booga's one at training i think you should get one. How you didnt get shot i will never know.

james

Good luck at Birmingham guys cant make it coz of school trip

Did i hear you mentioned a Slipknot concert. I think a little man to man chat is in order

james:D :D :D

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
yep slipknot is the week after Birmingham 12,000 standing:D :p :eek:

u sound like Marcus i no longer learn anything at college cause all he talks about is bloody evos

probably going to borrow one of sheriffs matrix 4 Birmingham then ever get a vision or freeflow/shocktech maybe secondhand eclipse or evo should have around 600 quid:D

gonna see what i can blag from the trade stands at Birmingham:D

Thanx 4 the offer Booga may take u up on that one and i think u and Dave (I think that is his name?) should join the skulls:D

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Yeah, that was what they were saying at training. I couldn't make it due to having to work:( . Tom, the imps a v.nice. Used Tom's from Knights with Blade and it was $hit quick. For you being a front player the impy would be right coz it is smaller than your shocker and lighter so you can get into your bunker tighter. Booga I think you should join Skulls or Skulls YG as well.

Tom see you on 27th and good hunting,

Charlie.