Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why wont

unleash the freak

Feb 15, 2008
no where!!!
hey guys Ive got my marker back today but it still isn't working properly, the air is leaking from the back of the bolt this time tho. Ive replaced all the o-rings, made sure all the bolt components are as tight together as they can be and re-lubed the bolt, still the problem persists

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
you say its new. take it back to the shop and say 'OI U SL4GS !!! SORT THIS' with perhaps a nicer manner :) if theyve sold you a marker which is faulty then surely its on them?

unleash the freak

Feb 15, 2008
no where!!!
no they werent sure themselves, they said the reg didnt seem right so they replaced it stripped it down changed every o-ring, relubed the whole thing, adjusted all the settings and like i said still having slight problems with it

Rich ECI

London ECI.
Nov 10, 2006
If it is leaking out of the back of the bolt, that usually means it's over pressurised...I think...turn the LPR down a bit...I think....
i thought it was one of the small o-rings at the back of the bolt ;)

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
mate just take it back and tell them to replace it!! dont let them muck you about. they've tried to fix it and failed.

where did you buy it from?

unleash the freak

Feb 15, 2008
no where!!!
woo who finally my markers working great. getting some fast strings together as well. its a nice marker despite the fact Ive just wanted to smash the f##king thing you with a rather heavy hammer Ive got lying around on more then 1 occasion lol thanks guys lump, skeet, jesus, evoonline etc etc. yous have been a big help