Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wildwoodz gets broken into!

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
I am posting this on behalf of Dave Elliott from Wildwoodz Paintball in Inverness Scotland.

Wildwoodz Inverness was the victim of a break in over the last 36 hours.

The thieves knew exactly what they were looking for and ended up taking at least £3,000 worth of performance paintball guns from our shop stock.

The guns are all easily traceable and almost unique in the Highlands so if you're offered one or you see someone new with a suspect shiny please call Wildwoodz or Dingwall CID in complete confidence.

Wildwoodz is offering a £150 reward for information leading to a successful conviction. More importantly we want these guns back If you've got them - return them and we'll ask no further questions.

Stolen were..

1. Display model Ego SL8r in white. Gun was stolen with a Dye ultralite with white tip and blue back. One of the most recognisable guns in the Highlands as there's very very few about.
2. Brand new still boxed Etek 2 in White/Black.
3. Brand new still boxed Etek 1 in Black.
4. Display model Etek 1 in Black with eclipse case.
5. Some lower end guns.

Yet to do a full stock check but also stolen were a number of steel and fibre air tanks.

CID collected some pretty conclusive evidence today but i can only plead for the paintball community to do its usual thing and close ranks in tracking these down.

If anyone has any information on this please PM myself or Dave Elliott any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.

Piper