Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Will planet ever release the SL74 internals for the 07?

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
YEAYYYY, I STARTED A FORUM FIGHT...one more and i get a free toaster!!!!!

easy now guys. it was just a question.

pebble, if I may ask. did it make any diffrence, or was it agg factor?

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
im not fighting, just clearing the air.........i did apologies for my vagueness...

i just want the same as the thread starter............some info....!

tommy"the gun"webb

So do you want me to say yes they are making one or no they aren't???
I am not at liberty to say things about any PLANET products untill they are released. I could tell you lots of stuff but I wont and I could make loads of stuff up, but guess what? I wont. I respect my friends and sponsors more than that :)
Did it ever occur to you that some of Disruption work at PLANET so they are in a good position to have "special treats?"
I wanted the spring for my 07 but Jack told me the internal diameters of the 07 reg is different than the SL, therefore I couldnt have the spring. I am sure I could of got an SL reg though but didnt want to have to cause the hassle of having it annoed and everything when I knew about other things ;)
If you wanted to ask a specific question, why didnt you ask rather than post ^^^^^ as like Pebble I have no idea what it means. Let me guess AM i TOO OLD TO GET IT OR SOMETHING? I like to try and help and Maddog obviously got the answer as he PM'd me to thank me. So I think and he thinks my answer was acceptible :)
Nige
Ps. if you didnt get it, next time post in English and ask a question and I will answer :)
Pps. I am not having a dig at you, I am just answering in my "special" way :p

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
YEAYYYY, I STARTED A FORUM FIGHT...one more and i get a free toaster!!!!!

easy now guys. it was just a question.

pebble, if I may ask. did it make any diffrence, or was it agg factor?

i just wanted to be different and have the lightest 07 out there , the inline spring doesnt fit into the 07 inline so i just used the SL piston with shims on it , and apparently shims are lighter than the spring and more consistent

and the LPR piston too , which takes a a few milligrams off the weight which all adds up

wow this thread had no reason to blow up, just chill

12inchbarrels

Dec 8, 2007
if you speak to planet personally they will tell you. I would liek to knwo also as i think the gun is pretty good!

rst steve

I built your Ego, Geo
i just wanted to be different and have the lightest 07 out there , the inline spring doesnt fit into the 07 inline so i just used the SL piston with shims on it , and apparently shims are lighter than the spring and more consistent

and the LPR piston too , which takes a a few milligrams off the weight which all adds up

wow this thread had no reason to blow up, just chill
Was'nt as light as my 07 though was it:eek::p:D