Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Will there ever truly be world peace whilst the human race survives?

Pmr Man

otherwise known as Bing!
Apr 24, 2008
satans layby- MILTON KEYNES
naa its in our nature. we are animals with a higher sense of comunication and better articulated hands. unless there is a common goal that EVERYONE is interested in, then one will always try to benifit over another. i have very little faith in the human nature when people who have so little give so much but people who have so much- in that sense i'm a bit of a hipocrit, i don't help many people in the grand scheme of things.

SJS

Karma Monkey Spunk?
Dec 7, 2008
North East, Sunderland
naa its in our nature. we are animals with a higher sense of comunication and better articulated hands. unless there is a common goal that EVERYONE is interested in, then one will always try to benifit over another. i have very little faith in the human nature when people who have so little give so much but people who have so much- in that sense i'm a bit of a hipocrit, i don't help many people in the grand scheme of things.
Even if there was a common goal that every one was interested in, people would try to be, or would be, better (or have more, depending on the goal.) than others.

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
If you're asking will humanity as a whole reach a utopian ideal, then no.
There will always be conflicts, riots war and civil unrest.

The way I see it, the concept of a utopian peace loving society is unattainable.
However I don't believe that is the point of of such a concept.
It's not the attaining of utopia that's important, it's the striving for it.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
whilst the current sect of human life survives, world peace isn't going to happen, too many grudges too much greed etc.

should there be a global wipeout, the initial fights for survival. I reckon there might be a period of at least harmony where people just simply work and get along with each other as a matter of course.

then slowly it'll all disintegrate into chaos again and the cycle begins.