Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

William Hill Betting on PA Cup now available

Gillie

Apr 8, 2002
www.pbuk.biz
Just to clarify:

The William Hill betting is on the final outcome of the tournament - this will be the winners of the play offs for the title of Paintball Association UK Champions 2003; the winners of the PA Cup. First and second place in Division 1 and 2 will play semi-finals and then a final on Sunday afternoon.

The cash prize of £500 will be awarded to the winners of Division 1 on Sunday morning who will effectively be the league winners after the self seeding exercise on Saturday.

This is slightly complicated but the way it has to be until the league is established for 2004.

Any queries, please call me on 07970 065628:)

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sunderland aren't bottom...................... who the hell do Durham have on the squad?

Shaved monkeys?

Even that's better than our collection of walking wounded, hobbos and outpatients.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by Sammi T
well i placed my bet but i have no idea what i get back when manchester win?!:D

I never have understood this odds thing!
All you do Sammi is multiply the amount you put on manchester, by 1.57.

So for example if you put £10 on Manchester to win and they did, you would get £15.70 back. Hope that helps.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by DANIEL
Thanks to the manchester boys for making me some money this weekend, pity we couldnt win then we would of got that little bit more :D

Kev
Bicester Town

lol naughty naughty.....i think if you read william hills rules you arnt actually aloud to bet against yourself!