Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

William M Gardner

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
This past weekend William M Gardner the father of Billy and Adam Gardner passed away at the age of 79 at his home.

Everyone at P8ntballer.com passes on their condolences to the entire Gardner family.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I met Billy and Adam's father many times whenever I stayed over with either Billy or Adam; Their father was a retired lawyer and whenever I went into Smart Part's factory / offices both he and his wife [also in her 80's] were always working their nuts off .... and that was every working day ... I kid you not.
I couldn't believe the work ethic that family had, it was truly incredible; Billy and Adam's parents were a unique couple who were an example to all those who worked at Smart Parts over the years.

William M Gardner was a kind man, a gentle man who always had time for people no matter who you were.
I will remember him as just that, one of the real nice and genuine people paintball bought me into contact with and I'm lucky to have known him; it's a sad day for all those who knew him and of course our thoughts are with Billy, Adam, Mrs Gardner and the rest of the famliy.

William M Gardner was a man true to himself, true to his family and one of the hardest workers I have ever met, even in his 80's, un 'frikkin' believable