The Home Of European Paintball

Win a PGi Subscription :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Win a PGi Subscription :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another thread, we have started a prize competition of sorts whereby whoever can come up with the reason as to why the Millennium Board continue employing ulrich von klinkerhoffen will win a PGi subscription.

This may not look as tho it's that important but I'm afraid if you read some of the posts below i have split away from that thread, you may get a flavour of what this guy's like :-

Ant UK Ref

Apr 4, 2007
Manchester, England
Robbo, thank you for what you put up about Ulrich. I reffed Campaign in 2005 and when I rightly pointed out that one of his Ultimates, Toby it was, had just 2 4 1'nd the wrong team and just cost them a LOT of mony and a podium place, I was pushed away by Toby. Well down came the red mist, and I told Toby in no uncertain terms what I would do to his arms if he wanted to try it again.

Now, when this was all pointed out to Ulrich, did he correct the scoreline as it should have been or replay the game? Did he balls, the decision stood and off went one very pissed off team and one very pissed off Ant, because I was ignored, even though I had just put one of his head refs right.

Pete, remember Madrid 2005 and a certain Mr. Morris? I do, the twat was on field with me and caused no end of problems, and funnily enough the same thing happened with Ulrich. When Jabba, head ref and one of the UK Refs and myself told Ulrich what Morris was up to, he once again ignored us, so cheers mate for turning up at the netting and having an enthusiastic word with Morris. 5 minutes later the cock was off the field!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ant, ulrich is a classic case of 'traffic warden mentality' and it would seem that people of this ilk tend to be underachievers elsewhere in life, has a dick the size of a maggot, is a repressed homosexual or had the crap beaten out of him at school for being jerks or whatever and they seize upon opportunities such as these where 'power' is bestowed upon them.

This has been flagged up sooooo many times by situations this jerk has been in and worse...much worse is the fact I personally have told those Millennium guys and they did nothing...absolutely nothing.

Not so long ago I had one of the MOST powerful individuals in paintball (if not the most influential) call me up and say, 'Pete, who the fu kk is this guy ulrich'.
When I asked why he wanted to know, he then told me of the rudeness and intransigence and downright disrespect this pratt had shown.
He went on to say, 'Pete, I will make damned sure that if I have to, I will spend every cent i got in helping someone else set up a tourney circuit over there in Europe to ### those guys'.
Now this wasn't verbatim but it's close enough, very close.

I made a few phone calls on the back of this conversation and the situation was saved but looking back, I should have said nothing and let the situation get worse.
I once again made the unbelievable mistake of thinking this would provoke the Millennium guys to finally get rid of ulrich von stormtrooper ..... I was aghast when the Millennium guys did fu!ck all about it .. truly aghast.
Here we have an individual, continually disrespecting customers and in this case, he pissed off someone you really don't wanna piss off because if he had a mind to, he could easily fund a rival circuit over here.

I suppose this whole 'ulrich' thing could look as though it's been overplayed but the important point is....if the Millennium guys continue with his employment (in the real world he woulda been sacked years ago) then what does it really say about them ..... think about it, how on earth could they still keep him on with such a litany of incompetence and disrespect.

I got an idea......why do you guys think they keep him on after soo many instances have been bought up?
Is he having a clandestine love affair with one of the board?
If so, which one?
Is he blackmailing one of them, or maybe all of them?
If so, what juice has he got, frikkkin 'eck, I could do that if I wanted to with what I know come to think of it.
Soooo many probabilities :):)
The one who comes up with the right answer will win a free subscription to PGi for a year.

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
I got an idea......why do you guys think they keep him on after soo many instances have been bought up?
Is he having a clandestine love affair with one of the board?
If so, which one?
Is he blackmailing one of them, or maybe all of them?
If so, what juice has he got, frikkkin 'eck, I could do that if I wanted to with what I know come to think of it.
Soooo many probabilities :):)
The one who comes up with the right answer will win a free subscription to PGi for a year.
He's threatened to top himself if he gets sacked/demoted? :p

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
why do you guys think they keep him on after soo many instances have been bought up?
He has proof that one of the big MS cheeses in doing another one's wife? :p

We're playing the M5 this year and looking foward to it.....but then again costs are a bit lower for us as I live close enough to pop home for lunch each day ;)

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
First thing I'd do, and I know I am being predictable here, I'd sack ulrich von klinkerhoffen ......he is trying to create paintball's very own Third Reich.
i know this may be politically incorrect but I don't give a sh!t, the man is rude, offensive, insulting and intransigent..I'd fu!kk him off out of it in a heartbeat.
The reason they keep him on????
The reason they keep him on is he's a w@nker.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The reason they keep him on is he's a w@nker.
Hush, you seemingly graduated from uni after reading, 'Stating the obvious' :)

Ja, ze man ist ein Vanker but I'm afraid that's not why they keep him on ... have another go and think more along the lines of....hmmm.. I don't wanna give too much away here coz a PGi subscription is valuable and much sought after ...hmmmm, think more along the lines of ....an extremely ill-considered default position .....

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
He's the major shareholder...

He's the chairman of the board..

He owns the franchise (name), series.

He ...eh....is the only one that will do his ****ty job.

He's the only one who knows where 'Ze Fallen Madonna wiz ze big boobydoo's' is hidden..

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
He's the major shareholder...

He's the chairman of the board..

He owns the franchise (name), series.

He ...eh....is the only one that will do his ****ty job.

He's the only one who knows where 'Ze Fallen Madonna wiz ze big boobydoo's' is hidden..
Oh my, well one of your options is sorta half right (the 4th) but to get the prize you have to guess the rest ... I am pretty sure there will be other people who could do the job and I suppose who are willing but.....well, the 'but' in this case is the answer to this connundrum...

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
Hush, you seemingly graduated from uni after reading, 'Stating the obvious' :)

Ja, ze man ist ein Vanker but I'm afraid that's not why they keep him on ... have another go and think more along the lines of....hmmm.. I don't wanna give too much away here coz a PGi subscription is valuable and much sought after ...hmmmm, think more along the lines of ....an extremely ill-considered default position .....
:eek:Hes pedros lover :eek:
I knew it